Out of the Box #5: Scrapbook Haul Video

 
Welcome to my latest "Out of the Box" scrapbooking haul video. I thought you might like to see what I've been collecting for an upcoming "top secret project," which I will announce in the next few weeks. In this video I'll share some ideas for paper, stickers, and embellishments that I recently purchased from 2Peas that I think you might enjoy.

You can watch the video below or HERE on my Youtube Channel:



I've linked you to these products below. You can find the latest products at 2Peas HERE in the 2Peas store. If something I've mentioned is out of stock, you can simply click the "notify me" button to be notified as to when the product is back in stock.

Product Suggestions (click the photos for product information):




2 comments

  1. I don't know what you are planning but clearly its going to be fun! Cool haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! I just chose the About A Boy collection as I won a competition on Facebook using the Scoot collection. Its so wonderful to see these things opened up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...