Jen's Jumpstart Video Tutorial: Glitter



Looking for a quick video on a product or tool you've been wondering about? The "Jen's Jumpstarts" video series focuses on a product or tool that I've recently tried. This is a great option when you only have a little time, but want to learn something new.

 
This week's product focus: Glitter

Glitter comes in several different colors, styles, and shapes. You can can add glitter to:
1. Stickers.
2. Raw Chipboard Shapes.
3. Titles.
4. Everything!

Watch the quick video below (or HERE on my Youtube channel) for some suggestions on how you can use these alterable stickers: 



Below I've suggested several different options for glitter You can search by "glitter" HERE in the 2Peas store for additional ideas.

Suggested Products (click the photos for product information):



1 comment

  1. Anonymous6:58 AM

    Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?

    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no backup.
    Do you have any methods to protect against hackers?


    Stop by my blog post ... dongguan.my

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...