EP TV (Video Share): Featuring a "Brothers" Card

Today I just wanted to share a quick project that features the "Brothers" collection from Echo Park Paper. Whether you have a brother in your life or are looking for a collection that's perfect for any aged boy, I really love the denim and orange combination in this recent release from Echo Park.

 
I happen to have two brothers, plus my daughter has brothers so I really wanted to create a card for the special boys in my life. Here is the card I created for Echo Park:

 
And here is the process video I created about both the "Brothers" and "Sisters" collection. In this video, I also create this card from start-to-finish. You can watch it HERE on the EP TV Youtube Channel or below:



You can find the "Brothers" or "Sisters" collections at your favorite retailer. Both collections include six double-sided papers (three of each pattern), and a sticker sheet. Just enough paper and stickers to create a project without having too many items left over.




1 comment

  1. I especially like your layout. The papers in this collection are super cute. Thanks for making the videos because I learn so much! You are one of my favorite designers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...