It's starting to roll in: all that lovely product shown at the CHA-Winter show. While some of it will continue to come in over the next few months, there is already tons and tons of new stuff to choose from in the 2Peas store. I get so excited when I see the new products available. You can find all of the new products HERE in the store, and there will be new ones added soon!
How do I shop?
1) I choose a few of my favorite papers from the new collections in patterns, colors, or styles that I either haven't seen before or I don't currently own.
2) Then I choose a few embellishments. I'm drawn to things like tags, cool stickers, and embellishments I haven't seen before.
3) I might add a stamp or two. Usually I start with a background stamp. Then perhaps a cool sentiment stamp or fun image stamp.
4) I add basics like adhesive, cardstock, and cool tools I think I would use a lot like a new trimmer if mine has become warped and no longer makes straight lines.
5) I put everything I love into my cart, and then I whittle it down to what I think I can reasonably use.
6) Then I push that cart through just as quick as I can. (Things sell out quickly at 2Peas.)
Below are a few of the items I have both already purchased or I have in my cart for a future purchase. Don't forget to check out all the AMAZING clearance and sale items HERE.
New Products I LOVE (click the photos for product information):