Tips to Photographing Your Layouts for Online Viewing

Recently I wrote a blog post for the Two Peas In a Bucket blog, that I think you might be interested in reading. If you share your projects online, perhaps some of these tips and tricks will help you take better photographs of your projects.


While I don't use this exact same method each time, I do use it often when I have natural light in my studio. You can find the complete post HERE on the 2Peas blog.

But is a sneak peek of one of the steps I take to photograph my projects:



And here are some projects on which I used the blog post's steps to achieve a bright, clean look on my projects:


I'd love to hear your suggestions and method for photographing your projects. Simply leave me a comment in the section below to share.

4 comments

  1. A wonderful article! I already follow many of the steps, but I didn't know about the wood printed canvas backdrops and I'm failing to use the white reflector to bounce light off so I'm always trying to brighten up certain dark corners of my layouts that I photograph. I will definitely give that tip a try. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ’ll be coming back to your website for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article. This is quite informative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredible, I feel really happy to have seen your webpage.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...