Product Focus Week 4 Numbers


Welcome to this week's Product Focus." In these weekly blog posts, I'll share a scrapbooking product I'm particularly drawn to, and then share some ways I've used the product in a project. I'll point out tips and tricks for using the product, share some of my favorite products from that product line, and then I'll open it up for any questions you might have. I'd also love to hear your reviews or uses for the product I focus on each week. This is a chance for you to pull out products you already own and play with them or for you to discover new product you might not have yet tried.


This week I wanted to focus on a great product for creating lists: numbers. Numbers can take a bold graphic forefront on your page if done correctly. They come on alpha sticker sheets, as chipboard elements, and even stamps. I love the look of numbers as both bold elements or subtle details for my pages.


Here are a few of my favorite number products (click the photos for links to the products):






Below you will find a gallery of projects that use numbered embellishments. Hopefully these will give you some new ideas for using numbers on your projects.

Idea #1: Create a border strip of numbers.

 Source: Little Yellow Bicycle Design Team Work

Idea #2: Create a list of journaled items.

 Source: 2Peas

Idea #3: Highlight one number in some way.


Source: 2Peas


I'd like to ask here how you are using numbers on your projects. Do you add number items to buttons? Do you stamp numbers within your journaling? Share your completed projects through links in the comments section or by sharing your ideas with the other readers. If you have a question about numbered items, please post it in the comments section below. I will answer some of them in my next "Product Focus" post, and I may just feature one of your projects in an upcoming post.
 

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...