Out of the Box Video: Valentine Product Recommendations


Welcome to my second "Out of the Box" scrapbooking haul video. I thought you might like to see what I've been collecting for my upcoming Valentine event here on the blog. In this video I'll share some ideas for paper, stickers, and embellishments that would work for Valentine or Love projects.

You can watch the video below:



I've suggested several Valentine products below (including many of the products pictured in the video). In addition think of products you already have on hand such as thread in Valentine colors, craft doilies, red or grey paper straws, Valentine candy, etc. Think outside of the box and look for papers that are not necessarily Valentine themed but would work for your projects such as grey or kraft colored papers.

Look for my Valentine event on January 13-19th. Mark your calendars so you don't miss out on all the fun videos, ideas, and even a giveaway. I hope to see you there!

 
Suggested Products (click the photos to links to the product information):



3 comments

  1. Great video Jen! You are all stocked and ready to go. I can't wait to get my order of the EP Love Story line. Boy- you sure made me in the mood to share some V-day/love layouts....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JLBOhio1:33 PM

    Can't wait for the Valentine event! I loved the Christmas one! Thanks for always taking the time to put those together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:59 PM

    Great ideas! Love the Pink Paislee line. Looking forward to your Valentine's event.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...