2Peas Die Cutting Files Now Available!

Did you know that 2Peas now offers digital die cut files? You can find all of them HERE at 2Peas. Here is an example of one of the kits you can find at 2Peas:



Here is an example of what you can do with these amazing files, this is the "Quatrefoil Background" cut which I cut with my Silhouette machine:

You can find the full project photos of this layout HERE at 2Peas (along with a VIDEO).

Suggested Products: (click the photos for links to the products)



3 comments

  1. That layout is one of my FAVS. So much pretty details. Have a Great day Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! Thank you so much for the video. I love this layout. You always inspire me. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet flowers on the lattice!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...