Favorite 2Peas Projects from 2012: A Review

Towards the end of the year I start to reflect on the past year's events. I also like to look back at some of the projects I created as they remind me of memories or friendships I have cherished this past year. I thought I'd share a few of my favorite 2012 2Peas projects with you, just in case you missed any of them:










If you'd like to see more of my work, you can find it HERE in my 2Peas gallery. There I share some additional project ideas, videos, challenges, etc. I'm looking forward to creating in 2013. I hope you'll join us at 2Peas for a community full of inspiration!


8 comments

  1. Anonymous8:08 AM

    Tbey are all so lovely! Definitely scraplifting a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout styles :) Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your favorite layouts especially the one of your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is amazing! Thanks for such a great inspiration!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so many of my favorites too! ;) I especially love the 20 years one--It's such a cute design and a great thing to document. My hubby and I will celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary this June (but it will be 20 years together). Hope you have a Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every one of these projects is a treasure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE everything I see Jen--YOU are a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...