2Peas Project: Who Knew Life Could Be?

I'm back today to share another 2Peas project with you. On this particular layout I wanted to incorporate some of my favorite products including: stamps, die cuts, and combine them in a sunny color scheme. Little details make this page shine:

You can find additional photos of this project HERE!


You can see on the die cut, which I cut with my Silhouette machine that I added stamping. Background cling stamps work great for this technique. Simply cut out your shape and then stamp directly onto the die cut in a coordinating or contrasting color.



I've suggested the products I used to create the layout below, but I've also suggested a few additional products you might already have on hand or may want to check out. One item you may not have realized that 2Peas now carries is colored cardstock (see the colored squares in my product list below). These are American Crafts cardstock and cut beautifully in the Silhouette machines. I also stamped on the kraft heart stickers with a background stamp to make them match my page.

Suggested Products (click photos for links to the products):




1 comment

  1. Fabulous! Colors, layers, design - love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...