Seasonal Sampler Day #4: Mini Albums



I know many of you are busy creating "December Daily" albums. While I haven't yet created one (I need to get more organized), I do have a few holiday albums I've created that I thought I'd share with you today.

Whether you create a day-by-day album, or create a countdown album, or simply record your memories after the holidays, these types of albums make great gifts and keepsakes!

Here is a holiday countdown album that I created for a 2Peas class. This album includes 25 holiday activities to help countdown to Christmas day. It also includes a printable that includes the tags which you cut out and adhere to the pages of the album:


Learn more about this FREE class HERE!

Here's a peek inside the album:



Here is the helpful video featuring this album:



Here is another album you could create. This album contains pockets, which can be filled with journaling cards, or photos, or wish lists, or receipts. You can create your own from envelopes, or die cut these shapes from your favorite patterned paper:


Here is a peek into the inside of the album:


And here are the other sides of the cards:


Below are some product suggestions for creating a holiday album. Think of tags on a ring, an actual album, different sizes of albums, fun elements that could be added to your album. Search "December Daily" on 2Peas for some really amazing album suggestions.

Product Suggestions (click photos for links to the products):



3 comments

  1. What a great idea. I am definitely going to do this. But I will print out the list and give it to my niece and then have her take photos of her family doing each of these and then create my annual holiday book for them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this series! Thanks for taking the time to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! I am going to go check it out. Thanks for all the blog posts and videos. I really enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...