Seasonal Sampler Day #3: Holiday Pinterest Board



Welcome to Day #3 of the FREE Seasonal Sampler blog event. I've been busy pinning awesome home decor, gift, and holiday craft ideas on a special Pinterest board just for you! You can find my holiday board HERE.

Here's a little peek at what you might find on this board:



Pinterest is a great resource for holiday decorating, gift giving, and so much more! If you haven't yet joined, be sure to do so! I promise you'll be constantly inspired by all the ideas you find.

Here's just one project I loved that uses the super hot trend of yarn wrapping. What a beautiful wreath this would make:



Want to see more of my Pins? Make sure you're following me on my board HERE!

2 comments

  1. Oh but I am already following you, Miss Jen!!! :-) I will say though that I hardly ever see any of your pins when you pin them because of the time zones they aren't on the home page when I get up in the morning :-(. Nearly everybody that I follow is awake and pinning when I am asleep. Stupid time zones ;-) I love that Christmas door with the lights around it. **sigh** Beautiful, peaceful and welcoming. Can't wait till Christmas -Only 49 sleeps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will go through them all later with a nice cup of coffee and see what I want to repin...I have thousands of pins already so I'm getting more selective now...teeheee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...