Seasonal Sampler Day #10: Gift Ideas!


Today for Day #10 of the "Seasonal Sampler" FREE blog event, I thought we could talk a little about Christmas "Wish Lists." I have a few things I'd like Santa to perhaps sneak into my stocking this year. I've been a fairly good girl so I'm hoping I've made the "good" list rather than the "naughty" list. If you're looking for some good ideas for stocking stuffers or larger crafting gifts, here's a list of items you might consider: 

Cameo Silhouette Machine: This machine will die cut fabric, thin chipboard, cardstock, and patterned paper. I literally use my original machine daily.



Check out this amazing machine HERE!


Martha Stewart Mini Score Board: Create cards, make accordion folded circles. Whatever you need to fold, this smaller version of her original scoring board would be an awesome gift.

 Check out the score board HERE!

American Crafts Border Value Kit: If you love adding borders to your paper, or have been wanting to give border punching a try then I suggest this value kit from American Crafts. You can switch out the border styles with the main tool (which is included) and purchase additional styles as desired. This is a great value for a tool that you'll use over and over again!


Check out the tool kit HERE!

Cartridge Trimmer: I switch out my trimmers each year because they get such hard use. This one is heavy-duty and will last you a while. What makes this trimmer fun is that you can switch out the straight blade for a unique cutting edge each time with additional cartridges (some of which are included).


Check out the trimmer HERE!

Adhesives: These would make great stocking stuffers! I know I stock up on these a few times a year. This happens to be my favorite adhesive right now. It's a permanent dot runner from American Crafts.



Check out this adhesive HERE, as well as, lots of additional adhesives HERE in the store! 

Workshops: Looking for something to restart your creative juices? Be sure to check out all of our amazing 2Peas Workshops available by the Garden Girls and our Guest Contributors. You'll find just the ideas you need to take your projects to the next level.



Check out all the 2Peas Workshops HERE!

Stamps: You know I love a good stamp or two. Make a few suggestions to Santa on some you'd like to add to your collection this year. Start with a favorite background stamp, or look for a fun collection set. Find something you'll be able to use over and over again and still love!


 Check out all the 2Peas stamps HERE

Die Cuts: Die cuts tend to be a little pricey so watch for ones on sale. This is also a great time to add them to your holiday wishlist. Check out some of the beautiful shapes now available in the store.



Check out all the 2Peas die cut shapes HERE

Embellishments: Deciding which embellishments to add to your stash can seem overwhelming. I've become more familiar with the types of embellishments I like to use so I typically add a few of those each time. My favorites include: buttons, brads, chipboard stickers, washi tape, and clips of any kind. Make a list of your favorite embellishments and then add one or two to your holiday "Wish List" this year. These are great gift ideas that could be from the kids or would make fabulous stocking stuffers.



Check out all the 2Peas embellishments HERE!

Collection Kits: One way to get a lot of paper and stickers is to purchase a collection kit from your favorite manufacturer. These kits often contain several sheets of paper, a few sticker sheets, and sometimes even a few extra embellishments.



Shop Collection Kits HERE

There are so many fun little things you can add to your gifts under the tree. Make it easy on your significant other or your children. Ask for a 2Peas Gift Certificate (which you can purchase HERE), or give them a list with links to your favorite products. I promise they'll thank you for making things easy on them! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...