2Peas Project: Dreaming & Current Trends


Have you noticed the following trends lately: vellum and gold? I have. I'm seeing soft, white and clear items and gold finishes in both home decor and in paper crafting. I wanted to give this new trend a go so I created a layout which features both trends for my latest 2Peas Project:



Here is a close-up of the project:


You can find additional photos of this project HERE at 2Peas.

Do you find it hard to create layouts about yourself? Sometimes I find it excruciating. Finding a photo of myself that I actually like. Journaling about my feelings isn't too hard, as I do adore journaling. But putting myself front and center is definitely difficult for me. It's something I need to do more often.

Below I've suggested a few products for recreating this layout or for similar products you might enjoy that follow these trends.

Suggested Products (click photos for links to the products):



4 comments

  1. I completely ADORE this layout! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is SWEET--LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Jen and definitely a pretty photo too.

    I struggle with this too- but I am trying to do a better job of that in 2013.

    I am always waiting til I have a good haird day, have make-up on, cute outfit...etc. Yeah, that never happens all at the same time..ha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...