Mystery Boxes NOW Available for Sale!

If you missed out on my "Mystery Box" sale last time, then be sure to jump on this opportunity this time. I have FIVE boxes to sell this time around. These boxes may include:

* New/slightly used stamps
* Ink pads
* Patterned paper (all packages contain several sheets)
* Embellishments
* Tools

Here's a photo of one of the boxes I sold last time:

 
Each box's content is a MYSTERY!! It's super exciting to see what you're going to get.

I've filled the boxes as full as I can (although there may be some settling during shipping). All the boxes are packed into a Medium Flate Rate Priority Mail Box like this one:


Each box costs $40 (which includes shipping) and are available ONLY to US Residents.

Boxes will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Please contact me at js_gallacher@hotmail.com if you're interested. I'll send you my Paypal account information for payment. Boxes will be shipped upon receipt of payment.

I'll update the number of boxes left here on the blog as they sell out.

Mystery Box #1: SOLD!
Mystery Box #2: SOLD!
Mystery Box #3: SOLD!
Mystery Box #4: SOLD!
Mystery Box #5: SOLD!

Good luck!!


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...