Happy Halloween & the Gardeners' Digest WINNER!!


I hope you have a wonderful Halloween today (if you celebrate Halloween). It's supposed to be lovely today--one of the warmest Halloween's I've ever experienced. In between packing, working, and getting ready to fly out to CKU, I plan to attend my son's school party and costume parade. Then later in the evening, we'll hit a few streets for some trick-or-treating. We're pretty excited this year.

I also wanted to announce the winner of the Gardeners' Digest blog hop from my blog. The winner is . . .



And Rachel won the following prize:


Thanks to all who participated and took the time to leave a comment! Look for our next blog hop on November 22nd!

1 comment

  1. Congrats, Rachel! Has the winner of the Cut It Out blog hop been posted yet?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...