2Peas Challenge: Buttons

It's very likely that somewhere in your stash you have a hoard of buttons waiting to be added to your next project. This week I'm hosting a challenge at 2Peas on using those buttons. You have the opportunity to win a 2Peas $5 GC so be sure to check out all the details of the challenge HERE!

Here is the layout I created for this challenge:



Here is a close-up photo of the project:



You can find additional photos of this project HERE! Below are the suggested products for recreating a similar layout. You can find lots of buttons HERE in the 2Peas store so see what buttons you might already have on hand and then you can a few that you really like.

Suggested Products (click the photos for links to the products):




1 comment

  1. I like using buttons! I used to struggle with them and sometimes still do. I hope to get in on this challenge - how fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...