Fall Festival Day #8: Pinterest Inspiration


Is it even possible these days to plan an event without some form of pinning involved? Where else do you gather all your fabulous, genius ideas into one perfect spot? Whether you actually create the crafts, plan the party, or bake the goods is another story all together. But hey, at least you can consider yourself prepared, right?!

I pinned a few items that I just had to share with you on two boards. You'll find party inspiration, treat ideas, creative crafts, beautiful photos, and just everything you'll need to make your season special.

You can find my Fall board HERE on Pinterest. Here's a sneak peek of what you'll find there:



You can find my Halloween board HERE. Here's a sneak peek of that board:



And I can't leave you without one of my own seasonal projects. Here is a fall layout I created using my Silhouette machine. I love my Silhouette machine. It's a craft queen's best tool for die cutting treat boxes, banners, titles, backgrounds, tags, cards, etc. If you don't have a digital die cut machine, I'd seriously consider adding it to your Santa's wish list this year. I truly use mine every single day.


You can find Silhouette Cameo machines HERE on 2Peas.

3 comments

  1. Your page turned out awesome! Love the rich colors and clean lines! I am equally in love with my Silhouette--One of the best and most used purchases I've ever made! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I love the FALL with the journal spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest is a fantastic invention! It's so fun to see your boards.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...