If I Were a Font . . .

Having a little font fun today! As I looked through some of my older projects, I realize that I enjoy mixing it up with my fonts. So I'm sharing a few projects I've created that featured fonts or cool typography. So if I were a font . . .

If I were a font, I would be thin and straightforward (ok that's me as a font, not as a real person):


(as seen on 2Peas)

If I were a font, I would be soft and subtle:


(as seen on 2Peas)

If I were a font, I would be number 1 (or 7, or whatever number I felt like):

(as seen on 2Peas)

If I were a font, I would be easily defined:

(as seen in Memory Makers Magazine)

If I were a font, I would be a mish-mash of emotions:


If you were a font, what would you be? Here are a few suggestions for fonts, and font products you might consider for your next project.

Font/Typography Ideas (click photos for links):




3 comments

  1. I have no idea what font I would be, but I can completely relate to all you said in the first LO. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be the font that gets stuck on your body somewhere and you don't realise until you've been walking around all day wearing a P on your backside! I just love your clean and unfussy style - its so fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be a lighthearted and fun font. I love humor but take way too many things too seriously so I need help keeping things light and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...