2Peas Share: Every Little Moment

Sometimes I start a layout without really knowing where I'm going with it. I'm not sure what photos I want to use, I just feel like being creative. This is how this layout began. I just started putting elements together. I felt the need to do some stamping. I haven't done a lot of stamping in a while. I wanted to try combining some elements from different companies like the corrugated heart, the wooden people shapes, and the stickers from Echo Park Paper.


What I came up with was a tribute layout about my son and his adoration for his little cousin, Zadie. The two kids just love one another, and I was able to capture those feelings in the masculine and feminine elements in this page.



You can see additional photos and more information about this layout HERE at 2Peas!

Supplies (click the photos for links to the products):




2 comments

  1. love this layout and all the layering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are amazing! I have never once just started creating without jumping off point (photos or a sketch) in mind. Love where your "playing" took you--This turned out great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...