Memory Keeping Monday: Journey

Last Monday my most recent "Memory Keeping Monday" video went live. I haven't yet had a chance to share it here on my blog so I thought I would do that today.

For July, I focused on CHIPBOARD. Chipboard comes in lots of different types: raw, sticker, die cut. You can alter it with paint, stamping, pulling apart some of the chipboard piece, etc. In this layout I used chipboard from several different companies. You can easily mix and match as you'd like.

Shopping for Chipboard:
If you want to shop for chipboard, check out all the options for chipboard HERE at 2Peas!

For the design of this layout, I went with something really dramatic this time around. I love the idea of leaf green with black so this is the layout I came up with:


Here is the video of me creating the layout start-to-finish:



You can find additional photos of this project here at 2Peas!

Below you will find the products for creating this project, as well as, several chipboard options for you to try this technique.
Supplies (click the photos for links to the products):


6 comments

  1. So very cute, love the color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute, love the color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colours together. Thanks for the video - love seeing how the layout comes together. Some great tips too, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tatiana Ortega7:56 AM

    Fantastic job! Love colors! Thanks for sharing, lots of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the design and colors. Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I,m in love with the teal. Haven't made a layout ever but you inspire me to make one real soon. Love the Two Peas products.
    Wishing I lived in the US because shipping to the Netherlands is so expensive.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...