CHA Peeks: Echo Park Paper

I really love getting to work with products before they even hit the shelves at your local scrapbook store. Echo Park Paper has been working on some BIG things, and today I get to share a few of them with you. Be sure to check out the Echo Park Paper website for the complete show release!

For the Record was one of our popular releases last year, and this year we're releasing a twin set called "Documented" and "Tailored." Both of these collections are just gorgeous and while you can easily mix and match them, they also stand well enough on their own.

"Documented" is full of blues, yellow and green and a smattering of black. Lots of beautiful elements fill this collection. Here is the kit cover for this new line:


And here is a small project using this collection:


"Tailored" is full of reds, oranges, yellows, and greens and is even prettier in real life. Here is the kit cover for this new line:


And here is a small project using this collection:


In addition to these collections, there are fall, holiday, and even a REALLY big new line from Echo Park Paper! Be sure to check out all the new items HERE!

6 comments

  1. Hi, I especially love your orangey card. Is that a word? The papers coordinate so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the Record 2 documented looks awesome! I love owls so Fall Fever is a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was one of my favorite new releases. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:42 AM

    These two are my favorite release this CHA! Love the cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want I want I want! All your collections are awesome and difficult to keep away from :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...