Monday, June 11, 2012

It's Hard to Come Back

So I survived my trip to Savannah, Georgia. I'm going to keep this post short as I am busy catching up with work, family, and loads and loads of laundry. I will say that I had a slew of perfect days--ones that make you realize how much you work, or how tired you've been feeling, or that you need a life change or redirection. Just perfection! Here's a small glimpse of what I'm talking about:


I'll update you a little more about my perfect trip once my inbox is a little more reasonable. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your trip to Savannah! I live here and haven't tired of all the things to see in the four years we've been here! Looks like you enjoyed Tybee!??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs