Special Class BONUS & Prize Package!

If you've been thinking about joining my 2Peas "Scrapbook Stamper's Workshop," then now's the time to do it! Just in time for National Scrapbook Day, I've added a BONUS chapter with a helpful video and downloadable PDF. This video shows my stamping process from start-to-finish on a layout. In the video I discuss my creative process and share my "top secret" tips and techniques for adding stamping to a layout. You can find the workshop HERE on 2Peas!



In addition for those who participate in a special challenge posted on the class's private message board THIS WEEKEND ONLY, I have a really great prize package for ONE lucky winner. Details can be found in the class's private message board forum so be sure to sign up for the class TODAY!



If you want to read up on other students' experiences, be sure to read the reviews HERE to see if this class is the right one for you. I've geared this class to those who want to incorporate stamping onto their layouts and while it contains lots of techniques, it is not an "advanced stamping" class. It's a "get out your stamping supplies and get stamping" class. I love interacting with the students, and we have lots of fun! I hope to see you in the class SOON!

1 comment

  1. Oh thank you! Off to see the new lesson after my short nap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...