Pinned: Awash in Washi!

Have you joined the "Washi Tape" bandwagon? Have you jumped on board and starting collecting this fabulously fun tape product? I was reluctant to give it a try, but now that I've tried it a few times I really, really love using tape. I've always liked the look of office supplies on a layout and now I can add another office supply: tape to my projects. It's really so much fun--just rip and place. Super cool and easy.

I had to share a few projects I found on Pinterest that use Washi tape. First is this cool vase with tape running up the side:

And I also love this darling banner using Washi tape.

And these sweet Easter Eggs covered in Washi Tape are just beautiful.

If you're looking for Washi Tape for your paper crafting project, be sure to check out all of the selections HERE at 2Peas. In addition, I've linked you to some of my favorites below!

Washi & Other Tapes (click photos for links):


4 comments

  1. I ordered my first washi tape Tuesday - though I found some holiday themed tape buried in my paper ribbon stash and got an chance to experiment with it on a Christmas layout. I can't wait for the tape I ordered to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my washi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought my first tape at Michaels. It's their own brand, and since I can't get any major brands locally I thought I'd try it. Thank you for the very timely post. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. TracieClaiborne1:30 PM

    Very cute. I do not have any Washi tape yet. Need to snag some.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...