Bella Blvd Guest Designer Project: Spring Frame

I keep a few inexpensive frames on hand to alter. It's very similar to a layout or card in shape and size, and if you remove the glass then you can alter the project on top of the frame as well. For my second Bella Blvd. Guest Designer project, I created a frame to hang in my home that celebrates Spring!

Here is a close-up photo of the frame:

You can find the write up on the Bella Blvd. blog HERE! Below are the products I used to create this project (or similar products you could use).

Supplies (click photos for links):



5 comments

  1. Such a nice weekend project. I am going to give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cuteeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! So darling and cheerful! Makes me want to go make some fun wall art for my craft room! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...