What I've Been Working On & a WINNER!

One of the reasons that I joined Echo Park Paper was to help them produce their own set of idea books. I thoroughly enjoy requesting beautiful projects from designers and placing them into a book full of ideas for our readers. I've always enjoyed writing from the journals I kept when I was just old enough to form letters, to the books I've written both in my head and on paper that I've never submitted for publication, to the instructions I type out each month for Echo Park Paper's free PDFS and these idea books. I just need and love to write.

This month we created an idea book featuring collections from our Mini Themes, as well as, from some of our favorite collections. We think a mixture of projects that highlight subjects such as Spring, Mother and Father's Day, Sports, Weddings, and Babies will give you even more inspiration for creating. Be sure to download your FREE copy HERE!


I'd like to personally thank the designers, photographer, and graphic designer who put this amazing book together. I'm very grateful that I get to work with such professional and talented women!

In addition to announcing the release of our latest title, I have a winner from the 2Peas Gardener's Digest class giveaway on this blog post HERE. The winner is . . .


You will be contacted by 2Peas about registration for Shannon's amazing class! If you're looking for additional class ideas, be sure to visit the FREE class section at 2Peas HERE, or check out one of our $25 workshops in the right sidebar of my blog, including my "Scrapbook Stamper's Workshop." We really do have something for everyone.

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...