2Peas Project Share: Explore

I love rich, vibrant colors. It's funny because my house is full of neutrals, and I typically have on a pair of jeans. But when it comes to scrapbooking, I'm drawn to color.

For this layout for my 2Peas gallery layout, I wanted a rich color scheme. I was completely inspired by this fabulous Heidi Swapp collection "No Limits" which is full of wonderful icons and colors. I created an 8 1/2 X 11" layout with a photo strip for just a fun and quick layout. Love the masculine feel of this layout:

You can find additional photos of this layout here.

Supplies: (click photos for links)






2 comments

  1. love that Jen!! and yay for happy colors!! I think we need colors in our creations to compensate for the lack of it in real life!! love the photo strip and flags here:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors girl!
    ~d

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...