Tip Tuesday: Keeping Extra Supplies On Hand


I'm sure you're just like me--scrapbooking into the wee hours of the night and suddenly you realize that you've run out of your favorite adhesive or you need a new trimmer blade. I've gotten very creative in the past--machine stitching everything onto my layout, using a stapler. Since then I've become much more organized at keeping those kinds of supplies on hand. I watch for sales on white, kraft, and black cardstock. I use coupons to stock up on adhesives. Add basic supplies to your weekly or monthly shopping list and add a few extra supplies each month to build up your stash. That way you'll have all you need no matter what time of day you're working.

Here are few of the supplies I try to keep on hand all the time:


1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...