Pinned: Spring

I dream of it. I long for it. I'm so in the mood for Spring. I know that we're probably due for a few more snowstorms, but I'm going to thoroughly enjoy this mid 60 degree weather while I can. Helping me get my spring fix, I've been browsing Pinterest for some "Spring Party" and "Spring Craft" ideas. Below are a few items that I found, as well as, the source for these awesome ideas!


If you're looking for items to craft with that sing of spring, be sure to watch this 2Peas "Personal Shopper" video in which Jamie shares her picks for "Spring" papercrafting supplies:



Below are a few of my "spring" picks that I either own or hope to soon play with!

Spring Supplies (click photos for links to the products):



No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...