2Peas Project: Enjoy

I definitely struggle with both being in front of the camera for photos and then adding layouts about myself to my scrapbooks. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm definitely not comfortable in either position. But I am trying to work on including my face in my scrapbooks so my kids will know that I really was at most of the family events.

This week I have a project from the 2Peas Garden that I'd like to share with you. This is a photo I took of myself while laying on the floor. Talk about reaching pretty far with my heavy Nikon D50, while pressing the buttons (I need to figure out the timer again).


You can see more photos of this project HERE, as well as, additional project supplies I've suggested that coordinate with supplies used in this project.

Supplies:



1 comment

  1. What a great page and photo! I have a D50. I imagine it was tricky trying to do that. :) I much prefer being behind the camera too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...