True Scrap Class Description

I've already told you how excited I am to be joining the 14 other instructors for True Scrap 3, an online paper crafting and scrapbooking event. But now I wanted to encourage you to join in on the fun! There is a class for everyone with instructors ranging from Ana Cabrera, to Nichol Magourik, to Shimelle Laine, and even to the amazing Lain Ehmann herself. Whether you enjoy stamping, digital scrapbooking, or creating your own mini albums these instructors have such fun things in store.


I will be teaching the class "Beyond the Box: Creative Ways to Add Journaling to Your Pages." I have worked for the past few years writing and editing papercrafting and journaling articles for publication, creating social media content for publication and manufacturer blogs, and I'm currently serving as the Manging Editor for Echo Park Paper's Electronic Idea Books. I love journaling! But I also love beautiful design. In this class, I'll show you how journaling can become a dynamic part of your page design. I have some fun techniques planned for this class, including a 30 minute plus tutorial video, a full-color instructional PDF, and three projects completed from start-to-finish (additional ideas are also included). Here's a little graphic of the class to get you excited:


Bonus Class:

If you use the links to True Scrap 3 from my website to sign up for the event, I will add an additional "mini class" with another instructional video and smaller PDF. This class will perfectly complement my "Beyond the Box" class and will give you additional ideas for creative papercrafting. This class will ONLY be offered to those who sign up for the event through my blog or social media links!

1 comment

  1. Your graphic is beautiful!!! **I** want the bonus class! ;) xoxooxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...