Thrifty Thursday: Vintage Clothespins


I frequent my local antique store haunt every now and then looking for great deals on cool, older pieces. This week I located something very exciting. If you haven't been to an antique store before, you might be surprised to find that it involves a little detective work. You might have to dig a little to find a unique treasure, but it's well worth it when you discover exactly what you're looking for or even something fun and new you didn't think you needed. Recently I found a bag of vintage clothespins for just $10. As there are well over 10 pins in the bag, I paid less than $1 for each one. Now that is pretty thrifty!

Other ways YOU can be thrify? While I'm planning on using these for photography purposes, I also like keep clothespins on hand for use in my crafting projects. Perhaps you'd like to try a few these fun embellishments. Here are a few I think that are terrific and thrifty!

Clothespins:



1 comment

  1. Anonymous10:20 PM

    We stumbled over here from a different web page and thought I might check things out.

    I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to
    checking out your web page for a second time.

    Feel free to surf to my site payday cash loans

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...