More New CHA Goodies Now Available!

If you follow the scrapbooking industry at all, you know that twice a year many companies have huge releases of new products. While that may put a slight strain on my pocketbook, I try to plan my shopping accordingly. :)

I wanted to share a few items that have either made their way to my home or that soon will once I push my cart through. Perhaps like me, you'll see something you haven't seen before that will make your next project a little more special. There's lots to choose from so visit the store here for over 700 NEW PRODUCTS recently added to the 2Peas store.

New Supplies: (Click photos for links to these "now available" products!)


1 comment

  1. the more I see of all the new products the more inspired I am! Just want one of everything! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...