It's CHA Shopping Time!!

I'm so excited that items are now hitting the stores from CHA. I already sent some items in my cart through yesterday when I saw what was available. Two Peas had a big shipment from My Mind's Eye arrive and you'll definitely want to check out the new collections. Plus right now they have over 300 NEW ITEMS!

I'm planning on using some of these woodgrain papers from the new My Mind's Eye Collections for photographic backgrounds for my cards and smaller layouts:




Here are some of the items that should arrive at my house next week that I'm hoping to play with:

New Products: (Click photos for links!)


2 comments

  1. Anonymous5:16 AM

    So fun! I placed my MME order today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great idea for those woodgrain papers.
    I can't wait to get my hands on the MME Be Amazing line...Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...