Making Movies

I've cleaned up my blog's right sidebar just a bit to include some of the latest videos you can watch where I make tutorials for 2Peas, Echo Park Paper, and for the blog here. You can watch any of the series by following the links to the video channels on YouTube. While you're there, you can subscribe to the channels that you like so that you'll be notified of when I upload a new video.

I'm a very visual person, and I enjoy watching the process of of creating. I thought you might enjoy the latest EP TV video tutorial that I filmed using the "Yours Truly" collection from Echo Park Paper. In this video I make a quick and easy Valentine Treat Bag:


Here is the video:



I am in the process of preparing my video list for this year. If there's something specific that you would like to see, just let me know! I'd love to share ideas with you through videos.

1 comment

  1. Carolyn E11:02 AM

    Yay! I love your past and current classes over at 2peas and have participated in all of last year's Stretch Your Sketch class, (I'm working on the last one now) and loving the first installment of the Memory Keeping Mondays! But I didn't know about your others, not on 2peas, you are great one to learn from, so I'm looking forward to sitting back and watching and taking notes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...