Jen's Jumpstart Video: Misting Techniques "Everyday"

I had to ask my fellow Garden Girls (well, they are design geniuses after all), how they use misting spray to get those gorgeous mist splatters on their pages. They shared some of the techniques for accomplishing this so I created a video using this technique on this layout "Everyday," which focuses on my son and nephew's trip to a local farm/corn maze:


You can see the misting close-up on the photo below. There are several ways to accomplish the "splatter" or "glob" technique: a) open up the bottle and flick the tube onto your project, b) open up the bottle and touch the bottom of the tube on the project creating a glob, or c) open up the bottle and use a paintbrush to drop large dots of mist on your project. I used a few of these techniques on this project:



And here is this week's video:



Supplies: (Click the photos for links to products that can be used to complete this project.)

3 comments

  1. wow ... your blog is rockin with all these amazing projects! so cool ... love the video. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout, Jen!!! I love how the misting is subtle and perfectly complements everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout, Jen!!! I love how the misting is subtle and perfectly complements everything. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...