'Tis the Season Video Series: Project 3 Copic Colored Card

Welcome back to another edition of the "Tis the Season" video series. Today we are creating a holiday card and coloring in a stamped image with Copic Markers. (We are getting snow and rain today so the video is a little dark--I apologize).

This is the card which I created today:


And here is a close-up of the coloring on the card:


You can watch the video for some tips and tricks on using Copic Markers. I seriously love these markers and am slowly adding a few new colors to my stamping arsenal whenever I can:



Supplies: (Click the photos for links. For out of stock supplies, simply click the "notify me button" found on each product page to receive notification when the product is restocked.)

2 comments

  1. Renee White9:49 AM

    I really like this card!! So easy to adapt to different times of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I'm not sure I want to jump on the copic marker train, this was another good video.thx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...