Black Friday Deals

As I am (hopefully) out getting a few deals for the kiddos this morning (yes, I decided to brave a few of the stores today), I wanted to share some deals that also might interest you.

One is the Black Friday Sale through 2Peas with everything marked down 20%. (Note the sale does not apply to products being phased out.)


Also, you might have been wondering what I've been up to these days. One of the projects on which I've been working is a line of new electronic (pdf) idea books for Echo Park Paper which feature their collections. I thought you might want to check it out. Right now it's being offered at the introductory price of just $1.99. You can check out the details here (and find some sneak peeks of what is in the book):


That's just a small glimpse of the things I've been involved in since stepping down from my editorial positions at Northridge, but I was really excited about this project and wanted to share.




No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...