October 2Peas Stretch Your Sketch Class

Welcome back to another edition of my 2Peas FREE "Stretch Your Sketch" class. In this class, we'll create a double page spread using a sketch. Because I love 8 1/2 X 11" sized layouts, that is what I have created. But the sketch was drawn for a 12X12" spread so you already can see one way to stretch your sketch.

Here is the finished project that I created. Be sure to check out all the photos here:

And here is the sketch we use in this month's class:

I've created a FREE pdf for you to download that includes the complete instructions, which is also found on the project page above. And below are the 2 videos that show me making the sketch. The first part is page one and the second part is page two:



Continue reading for the second video and the supply list!





Please share any questions or comments in the Education Board Forum Thread here!

Challenge: Create a layout based on this sketch and upload it to the correct challenge box by November 19th to be included in a drawing for one winner to receive a gift certificate from 2Peas!

Supplies (click photos for links):

1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...