Sunday, April 03, 2011


It's Good to Be an Aunt

Especially when I'm the Aunt to so many fabulous nieces and nephews. I never realized how much I would enjoy being an Aunt. I also never knew how much I would love the little men and women that my siblings have produced. If only they would just let me keep all the kidlings, then I would be so very happy. Unfortunately not one of my siblings has been willing to part with their children permanently so I kiss and squeeze on them as much as I can when they visit.
I created this layout with my niece, Zadie, in mind. She has a fierce and bright personality, which perfectly matches the American Crafts "Hello, Sunshine!" line. I knew I wanted to create some kind of chain with the tags so I added some smaller tags with one journaling circle and some black and white photos. To give the page dimension, I added adhesive foam squares to pop up some of the tags. It's a simple but graphic look, but I love it:


Supplies used to create this layout: * Silhouette SD * Hello Sunshine Dawn Ribbon * Zippy 12X12 Hello Sunshine Paper * Dandy 12X12 Hello Sunshine Paper * Hello Sunshine Butterflies Sunbeam Delights * Hello Sunshine Bits Round Metal Rimmed Tags * Hello Sunshine Phrases, Accents, Journal Good Morning Small Remarks Stickers * Gossamer Kraft 12X12 Hello Sunshine Paper * Gee Golly Phrase, Accents, Journal Small Peachy Keen Remarks Sticker Book * Elizabeth Park Collection Jewel Stickers * Mulberry Doll Fabric Chipboard Peachy Keen Thickers Stickers

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love the circles and black and white photos! Great idea ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...love those metal rims and tags. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So simple but so WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs