Create Blog: WOW Tutorial Today!

Be sure to visit the Create blog for instructions on cutting with cork!


Today I'm planning on finishing up the dreaded laundry. Yesterday I discovered an entire batch of whites had been ruined by two innocent looking chocolate balls. That was the beginning of a very LONG day. I'm also working on an article for Northridge, some writing for Echo Park, and some tutorials for the Cricut magazine. Looks to be an equally crazy, busy day!

I'm also carefully watching our local river as there is some talk of river flooding this year. Suddenly the river walk just a few blocks away doesn't sound so appealing. :(

2 comments

  1. This is delightful! I still have not used a banner on a page but I really want to. I might have to copy this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. going there right now.love your videos girlie.
    ~d

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...