Elizabeth Park Projects

I just love this line from Little Yellow Bicycle. It's full of bright, happy spring colors and designs. And so many choices: epoxy, canvas, chipboard, doily, crepe paper. The list goes on and on.


First I created a layout using this line. I thought a photo of my little niece taking a walk in her stroller was perfectly appropriate for a Spring page.



Then I created two cards with leftover items from Elizabeth Park, which were still on my desk. This is a quick and simply way to create cards for loved ones. Just use what's already on your desk!

You can find the complete line here. Be sure to check out all the lovely embellishments and patterned papers! You can purchase the line here at 2Peas.

4 comments

  1. great cards and layout ... so girly! that is such a cute picture!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRILLIANT! LOOOOVE all 3 projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little one is SO cute! And what clever things you have created with this supersweet new collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do such lovely layouts! Wish they sold more of Elizabeth Park in my area to do more of my own! Love yours! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...