Danger: Cold Front Approaching

And no, I'm not talking about the weather; although, I did wake up to several inches of new snow this morning. I'm talking about the cold I've been avoiding that my daughter, friends, and family have all attempted to share with me. I've fought it. I've tried to hide from it. But I think it's here. The raw throat and feverish feelings have set in. Thankfully I have a BBC period piece that I need to finish up so in between work projects and when I feel worse, I do have something to look forward to.
Speaking of looking forward to things . . . CHA products are starting to hit the 2Peas store, and I just had to share some of them with you today.


The new "Berrylicious" line from Imaginisce is darling. I will definitely be getting several pieces from this line:

KI Puffies are one of the most darling new embellishments I've seen on the market in a while:

I recently received several new lines from American Crafts, and they have just BLOWN me away. Here is "Campy Trails":

Here is "Peachy Keen":

And here is a piece from "Hello Sunshine":

This line from Echo Park is not quite available at 2Peas, but soon will be, but I couldn't help sharing it with you today. "Playground" will just knock your socks off:

There are MANY new items posted in the 2Peas store every day. In fact over 200 new items, have been added in the past 48 hours. Be sure to check them out here!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...