2Peas Gallery Shares

I wanted to share two of my latest projects that are now in the 2Peas Gallery. First is this Valentine 7 Gypsies tray. I had so much fun working with the Art-C Artist Trading Cards. I stamped, misted, added glitter and played with layers. I can see how addictive this can become. I think I will display this in my front room as my decorating colors lean towards black, khaki and red. You can find more photos of this project (including an individual photo of each of the ATC's), as well as, the complete supply list here at 2Peas:




I also had a bright and happy layout published in the 2Peas gallery on Monday. I'm loving bright and patterned colors lately, and I just played and had some fun with stickers. Love those Doodlebug stickers so much. You can find the supply list and additional photos here at 2Peas:

So is it cold in your neck of the woods? Right now it's about 0 degrees, and although I'm in my flannel pj's and a hoodie, I can still feel the chill in my office. Brrrr. I hate how the cold penetrates the layers like that. Hope you are staying warm. I think often about those hit by the blizzards, and I'm worried sick about Queensland, Australia with the flooding and the cyclone. I'm keeping you all in my prayers!

1 comment

  1. Super fun projects, Jennifer! :o)

    We're actually warmning up today - it's only minus 8 this morning...yesterday was minus 18! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...