Introducing . . . "Stretch Your Sketch"

So I'm super excited about my new FREE 2Peas class which focuses on using a sketch to create a layout. This class will include a downloadable pdf, photos, and a helpful video. I'll also invite designers from 2Peas to create their own versions of the sketch so you can see how easy it is to reuse and stretch layout sketches.

Here is this month's completed layout:

If you'd like to download the class instructions, which includes the layout sketch then simply visit here.

If you'd like to participate in this FREE class, you could have the opportunity to win a 2Peas Gift Certificate. One winner that uploads their finished layout by the 19th of each month will be selected for this prize. Simply complete your own version of the sketch, and check the correct "challenge" box when uploading your completed project. That's all it takes. Super easy!

And here is the video of the process I took to create this layout:

8 comments

  1. LOVE this class already. :) its great to see the sketch you worked from, as well as, your layout process from start to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jen - this is wonderful - I have stalled on my scrapbooking ... this may be the right kick to get me going again.
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a sketch book but still kinda lost with doing a scrapbook page. U make it look so simple.

    Really liked the layout u did for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this class and concept! I have never created a layout....but totally want to...I'm gonna start with this sketch as my first!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVING this Jen!!! I can't wait for the next one...
    - April W

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:19 PM

    Love this layout! Easy and very scrapliftable! I posted my version in the 2peas gallery! Thanks!!

    Kristan G.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cool! I will be playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! so cool to see how you make it look so easy and SO BEAUTIFUL. no wonder you love your art! you are awesome at it! very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...