Calling in a Sick Day!

This cold just keeps getting worse! Now I have a cough. I'm hoarse. And I've developed a runny nose. Thankfully I can take today off and rest up a bit. Yesterday when I pulled up my tights for church, I felt claustrophobic. I realized that my fever had spiked and every piece of clothing was making me feel like a walking sauna. I really want to feel better. I know it could be worse, but I'm not a patient patient. ;)


The little man got sick during church yesterday and the husband had to bring him home. I came home to find them doing this. Nice, right?

I didn't get to share some of my Disneyland photos so here's a few of my fav's.

Waiting for the bus to take us to the park. Sometimes it took 20 minutes to get there.

The boys in the family looked forward for weeks on the Disneyland Churros. At nearly $4 a pop, I shudder a little to think how many we consummed.

We've been to the park before for Halloween, but the Christmas decor was amazing:

Some of the rides were walk on, like the Bumper Cars in the Bug's Life area of Disney California:

I don't necessarily love Ferris Wheels but the kids rode nearly everything (much to my horror):

I love that every doll in the "It's a Small World" ride is decked out in holiday decor and how they play Christmas music throughout the park.

This ride is much more my pace:
I will try and post more pictures from our trip on another day. Right now I've got to get the kids off to school and then I'm going to rest for a bit.

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...