Happy Holidays and One More Share!

I think this might be my last post until after Christmas. The house is halfway clean. I've got to finish up the laundry. I'm running into the office for some photography this morning, and then at least a partial work day at home today. And then I'm taking some days off to enjoy the holiday. So I'm wishing all my blog friends a very HAPPY HOLIDAY!


Before I go, be sure to check out this week's "Work It Out Wednesday" which shows you how to shrink a 12X12" template to an 8 1/2 X 11" size (or other sizes as well). You can find the instructions, photos, and complete supply list here:



Also, have you seen the new sneak peek of Echo Park's "Little Girl" line? I love it!



Also, I noticed that Little Yellow Bicycle's new 2011 releases were highlighted in the new Better Homes and Garden's scrapbook magazine. My fav's? "Twig" and "Elizabeth Park" and "Sweet Summertime". Ok, truly I love them all because wait 'til you see the dinosaurs with the little boy line and the dragons and princesses with the "Tiny Princess" line. Lovely!!

1 comment

  1. LOVE your layout!!!
    Merry Christmas...peace, love and good health to you and your family in the New Year and many years to come! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...