A Few Scrapbooking Shares!

One is that I hope you'll join me in this week's 2Peas Challenge, which is to use "Older Product." Who doesn't have older product they can use on a layout? This was a "just play around" type of layout for me. I grabbed a bunch of stuff that I love and made this layout. You can find the supplies for this project here.





I also played with some "Cupcake Love" from Little Yellow Bicycle. With the Christmas holiday over with, I'm thinking ahead to making Valentines for my son's school party. This line is darling with the conversation hearts, lollipops, and cupcakes. It pratically drips with sugary goodness.


I created these two little treat boxes. I was super excited when I found the Valentine candy already available at the stores. Bring it on. I'm ready. :) These boxes were cut with my Silhouette machine and then I dressed them up with the LYB "Cupcake Love" line. Super easy, but really fun! You can find the line here at 2Peas.

I also wanted to share two American Crafts projects. I love the graphic feel of AC. Always fun to play with!


First, I really needed to create a summery layout. All this snow is depressing me. So I used some of the "City Park" and "Dear Lizzy" lines to make this layout. You can find the supplies here.


Secondly, I wanted something bright so I used the colors in the "Dear Lizzy" patterned paper to make this layout. You can find the supplies here.



And now I am off to nurse this sore throat and try to get some rest. Have a SAFE and Happy New Year's Eve!

4 comments

  1. Love all these! Your title work always inspires me. And I especially love the first one.... so cute!
    Hope you get better soon and have a wonderful New Year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layouts! love the tumble page! hope you feel better and have a happy 2011. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous layouts jennifer! love that first page ... the sun is such a fun design, and that little girl on the swing is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe you made all of these while being sick! lol You are just too good! :) Love them lots!
    danielle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...