A Little Request


My youngest brother was admitted to the ICU yesterday afternoon. He has struggled with health issues his entire life, and we are concerned for his well-being. We will hopefully know more today, but his breathing has become an issue. Will you keep him in your thoughts and prayers? My parents are exhausted from care and will not be up for visitors (for family and friends that live nearby), but I did want to ask for some spiritual help today. I'm so worried about he and my parents. Life is so very fragile, and it makes me think often about my own little boy.


Meanwhile, I'm trying to keep busy. That's my coping mechanism. Plus I want to be on top of things in case I get the opportunity to spell my mother at the hospital.


I have one share for you today. A Halloween layout from a 2Peas assignment. This fang faced little man is my nephew. Is it possible to love your nieces and nephews like your own children? I certainly do. I only wish I could adopt them all and have them here every day! You can see the layout's supplies and additional photos here.




9 comments

  1. very cute layout. sorry to hear about your brother ... prayed for his health and your folks too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your brother Jen! That is scary! You are all in my thoughts and prayers today! I know prayer helps! Cute layout too - you always do fantastic stuff! Hugs friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal12:10 PM

    I'm very sorry to hear about your brother, Jen. You and your family will be in my prayers today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sorry for your brother and i will for him and your family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers coming your way for your brother Jen...
    - April W

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jen...I will certainly keep your brother and entire family in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jen, You and Your Brother,and Your Parents whole Family in our Prayers ... HUGE HUGS MY DEAR...XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:42 AM

    I will definitely send prayers and hugs your way. Hugs Lisa L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry to hear about your brother! Will be praying for you and your family. Hugs.
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...